- All year-round use – latest generation strobilurin fungicide
- Long term efficacy – 50 days under cool temperatures
- Effective against all stages of the fungal life cycle
- Provides turf with a healthy green colour
- Increased persistence as attracted both onto and inside the leaf
- Can be applied using a powered sprayer AND knapsack sprayer
- Rainfast 1 hour after application
Ideally avoid applying Eland 48 hours prior to mowing or immediately after cutting. Use as part of a resistance management strategy that includes fungicides with a different mode of action. Do not apply more than 2 applications per year. Eland qualifies for inclusion within the Local Environmental Assessment for Pesticides (LERAP) scheme. Read product label before use.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide product for Professional use is used according to the and that all operators are trained and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
Apply at 1.25kg/ha Eland in 200-600litres/ha of water at first signs of disease but not during drought conditions or to frozen turf.
Contains 200g/kg (20% w/w) pyraclostrobin.