- Natural origin
- Fast results – effects visible within 2 hours
- Easy to apply – can be used on amenity vegetation, natural surfaces, gravel pathways
- Low water rate 225 l/ha
- Can be used to replace Glyphosate
- Tank mixable with Chikara to provide long term residual weed control
- Tank mixable with Glyphosate to speed up activity of glyphosate
- Recommendations to control mares tail – click here for Mares tail factsheet
- 4 applications per year
- Special Recommendation to control Silver Moss in Turf – click here for Silver Moss Application Guide
- Silver Moss Application Factsheet and Silver Moss weedstick RT manual
How does Katoun Gold Work?
Pelargonic acid is found in plants and naturally dries out weeds. Destruction of the cuticle, damaging the cell membrane and causing dehydration within hours
Where to use Katoun Gold
This weed killer has great flexibility of use and can be applied in a variety of situations including:
Registered dose rate: Apply 22.5 litres/ha Katoun Gold. Can be also applied by knapsack sprayer:- Katoun Gold should be applied as a 10% solution in 225lts / ha of spray
For 10lt sprayer, add 4 litres of water to tank, measure 1 litre of Katoun Gold and add to tank and shake well/agitate. Add additional 5 litres of water and shake/agitate Use a full cone nozzle to get even application on all sides of foliage.
Katoun gold can be applied using a similar system to the Glider applicator details of this application method RT Katoun Gold Line marking factsheet
5 litre bottle.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide product for Professional use is used according to the and that all operators are trained and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
Read product label before use.
Contains 500g/l Pelargonic acid
Katoun Gold provides excellent knock down of Mares Tail/ Horse Tails click here for factsheet