- Consistent control and prevention of Dry Patch
- Reverse block co-polymer improves endurance between application
- Customisable programmed approach
- Effective and economical solution to water repellent soils
- Improves water efficiency producing water receptive soils
- Enhanced plant health
HydrPro brings a uniform and consistent balance of air : moisture into the soil profile. Hydrpro2 can be used in a programmed way with a reduced rate where regular air temperatures are beneath 150C, as temperatures increase and evapotranspiration rates increase a standard application rate of 20lts per ha per month is ideal..
Apply 20lts of Hydropro2 in 700 – 900 lts of water per hectare when air temperatures are consistently Above 150C
10 litre bottle
Apply 15lts of Hydropro2 in 700 – 900 lts of water per hectare when air temperatures are consistently below 150C
Contains Block Polymers based on Ethylene oxide and Propylene oxide.