The PRS-Dial is an excellent means of regulating outlet pressure at the valve regardless of incoming pressure fluctuations.The visible scale makes adjustment quick and easy. The regulator fits all Rain Bird PGA, PEB, PESB, PESB-R, EFB-CP, and BPES series valves and maintains a constant outlet pressure between 15 and 100 psi.
- Regulates and maintains constant outlet pressure between 15 and 100 psi (1.04 to 6.9 bar) within ±3 psi (±0.21 bar)
- Adjustment knob with detents permits fine-tune setting in 1/3 psi (0.02 bar) increments. Dial cartridge makes installation and adjustment quick, easy, and accurate.
- Improved spike reduction capabilities reduce water hammer.
- Ergonomic design with snap-tight cover to prevent vandalism.
- Waterproof dial cartridge eliminates fogging and binding.
- Dial cartridge retrofits into all existing PRS-D units.
- Schrader valve connects pressure hose gauge, ordered separately.
- Easy field installation. PRS-Dial threads underneath the solenoid and adapter.
- Corrosion-resistant glass-filled nylon for rugged performance.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Proper operation requires inlet pressure to be a minimum of 15 psi (1.04 bar) higher than desired outlet pressure
- For areas with very high pressure or uneven terrain, install sprinklers with PRS pressure regulating stems and/or SAM check valves
- When inlet pressure exceeds 100 psi (6.9 bar), a regulating master valve or inline pressure regulator is required.
- Rain Bird does not recommend using the pressure regulating module for applications outside the recommended flow ranges.
- To reduce the effects of water hammer, Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 ft/sec (2.29 m/s).
- For flows below 5 gpm (1,14 m³/h; 0,32 l/s) Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm.
- For flows below 10 gpm (2.27 m³/h; 37.8 l/m) Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.
- Pressure: Up to 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Pressure Regulation: 15 to 100 psi (1,0 to 6,9 bar)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 psi (+/- 0,2 bar)
- Flow: Refer to Valve Flow Ranges chart in photo section above
- Temperature: up to 150°F (66°C)