The 5000 Series rotor fits in between the large rotors and the smaller landscape sprinklers. It works perfectly on golf tees, where its 7-15 metre throw fits most tees, while conserving water and providing great uniformity. A number of options are available including plastic or stainless risers, 4″, 6″ or 12″ pop-up heights, check valves and pressure regulation. Coupled with this, the 5000 series can also utilize our 5000 MPR nozzles, which provide “matched precipitation” when using rotors with different arcs.
- Radius 7.6 – 15.2 metres
- Precipitation rate 13-18mm/hour
- Pressure range 1.7 – 4.5 bars
- Flow range 0.17 – 2.09 cubic metres per hour.
- 4″, 6″ and 12″ pop-up riser heights available
- Choose between plastic and stainless risers.
- MPR nozzles available to provide “Matched Precipitation”
- Check valve option to prevent draining.
- PRS 3.1 bar pressure regulator option available