Rainbird 5006+PCSAM gear-driven rotor with 6″ pop-up riser height and built-in check (non-return) valve. Plastic riser, 3/4″ BSP inlet.
The “+” denotes Flow-Shutoff, meaning that the sprinkler’s flow can be completely shut off while the sprinkler is operating. This is great for adjusting nozzles, or reducing one sprinkler’s operation while other sprinklers on the same station remain operating.
The “R” indicates that this sprinkler has in-built PRESSURE REGULATION.
The “SS” indicates that this sprinkler has a stainless cased riser.
The 5000 Series rotor fits in between the large rotors and the smaller landscape sprinklers. It works perfectly on golf tees, where its 7-15 metre throw fits most tees, while conserving water and providing great uniformity. A number of options are available including plastic or stainless risers, 4″, 6″ or 12″ pop-up heights, check valves and pressure regulation. Coupled with this, the 5000 series can also utilize our 5000 MPR nozzles, which provide “matched precipitation” when using rotors with different arcs.
- Radius 7.6 – 15.2 metres
- Precipitation rate 13-18mm/hour
- Pressure range 1.7 – 4.5 bars
- Flow range 0.17 – 2.09 cubic metres per hour.
- 4″, 6″ and 12″ pop-up riser heights available
- Choose between plastic and stainless risers.
- MPR nozzles available to provide “Matched Precipitation”
- Check valve option to prevent draining.
- PRS 3.1 bar pressure regulator option available