The Eagle 751 is a full circle & adjustable arc rotor for golf greens. With Rapid-Adjust Technology your staff can make easy arc adjustments with the turn of a screw. Patented MemoryArc® retains two part-circle arc settings, so you can shift between full and part-circle operation in seconds. Nozzles for the 751 series offer higher flow rates and large droplets that cut through wind allowing you to apply water precisely where needed and in a shorter amount of time.
- Radius 11.3 metres to 22.9 metres.
- Flow rates 0.44 – 2.38 litres per second.
- Operating Pressure range 4.1 to 6.9 bar.
- Perfect for irrigating your greens, approaches and surrounds.
- Models include block, Stopamatic, electric , and IC.
- Low angle and wind tolerant nozzles are available.
- Sod cup also available.
This is your tried & true Rainbird Eagle rotor; strong, durable, and has withstood the test of time.