With Rapid-Adjust Technology your staff can make easy arc adjustments with the turn of a screw. Patented MemoryArc® retains two part-circle arc settings, so you can shift between full and part-circle operation in seconds. Nozzles for the 551 series offer higher flow rates and large droplets that cut through wind allowing you to apply water precisely where needed and in a shorter amount of time.
- Radius 9.8 to 16.8 metres.
- Pressure range from 4.1 to 6.9 bars (60 to 100 psi).
- Nozzle design provides superior water distribution with less sensitivity to spacing difference.
- Solid design and construction provide a higher degree of reliability and longer life than commercial-grade products.
- Available in electric, integrated control, combined use Stopamatic and Seal-A-Matic™ models.
Rain Bird® golf rotors are engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, helping you get the most from your water source. With intelligent, easy-to-use features like a top‑serviceable design and quick full-circle/part-circle adjustments, Rain Bird golf rotors help you and your crew save time every week.
Designed for Timeless Compatibility™ with every EAGLE® rotor manufactured since 1992, these rotors give you the flexibility to update internals without having to dig up the case, saving you even more time.
Delivers 25kV surge protection and built‑in filtration for a second level of protection from debris. Eliminates the most common maintenance tasks that plague competing rotors.”
With superior performance in a smaller footprint than competing rotors and an intelligent snap-ring design for quick access to serviceable components, Rain Bird rotors have long been the perfect choice for golf courses.