- Improved activated carbon adsorbs poisonous gases
- Contains a rooting bio-stimulant to assist rooting into and through Black Layer profiles
- Enzymatic system degrades the anaerobic materials in the Black Layer
- Highly active as the soil penetrant helps move the activated carbon into the Black Layer
- Contains a porous ceramic soil amendment
- Also available in a liquid formulation
For control of and Red Thread on established turf including golf courses, institutional, commercial and residential lawns, sportsfields, parks, municipal grounds and cemeteries. Do not apply more than 2 applications per year. Do not apply sequential applications of Defender. Red product label before use.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide product for Professional use is used according to the and that all operators are trained and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
Apply as a preventative treatment at first sign of disease at 700g/ha Defender in 400-500 litres/ha of water.
Contains 500g/kg (50% w/w) trifloxystrobin. MAPP 14065
Contains 500g/kg (50% w/w) trifloxystrobin.