- Controls Fusarium Patch, Red Thread, Dollar Spot, Anthracnose and Rust
- Combination of trifloxystrobin and tebuconazole offers both contact and systemic activity
- Offers a wide window of application over the season
- Low application rate gives cost effective control
- Ideal as part of an integrated disease management programme
As part of an overall disease management programme it may be necessary, on occasion, to apply a fungicide within the regime. A contact and systemic turf fungicide, Fusion may be used on amenity and sports turf including the golf course, bowling green or lawn. Fusion controls , Red Thread, , Anthracnose and .
Can be used when grass is either dormant or actively growing and ideally applied preventatively or when disease symptoms first appear. Do not apply more than 4 applications per year. Do not apply sequential applications of Fusion. Read product label before use.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide product for Professional use is used according to the label and that all operators are trained and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
Apply at a rate of 1 l/ha Fusion in 200-500 litres/ha of water.
Contains 200 g/l (18.2% w/w) tebuconazole 100 g/l (9.1% w/w) trifloxystrobin.