- Fully MAFF approved adjuvant
- Increases the longevity of earthworm control
- Soil penetrant carries product through the thatch layer
- Assists movement of the carbendazim through the soil profile, so improving its contact with the earthworms.
- Low application rate for cost effective use
Sward may be applied with approved earthworm control products within the label recommendations for amenity turfgrass situations. Do not use when turf is under stress or during adverse weather conditions which may leave the turf prone to damage. Read product label before use.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide product for Professional use is used according to the and that all operators are trained and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
1 litre + 10 litre bottle.
Apply at 100mls Sward in 50 litres of water. In the spray tank add Sward to a concentration not exceeding 0.2% of the total volume.
Contains 15.2% w/w polyalkylene oxide modified heptomethyltrisiloxane. MAFF A0215
Contains 15.2% w/w polyalkylene oxide modified heptomethyltrisiloxane.