- Effective against tough and invasive weeds
- Rainfast in 1 hour
- Safe to grasses
- Virtually no odour
- Control Docks, Nettles, Thistles, Brambles
- Control of invasive species – Japanese Knotweed, Buddleia, Himalayan Balsam, Marestail
- Highly systemic outstanding control from roots upwards.
- Do not use grass used for grazing
Read product label before use.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide product for Professional use is used according to the and that all operators are trained and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
- Rosebay Willowherb
- Apply at 3 l/ha using 200-400 l/ha of water
- Bramble, Nettle and other invasive weeds
- Apply at 4 l/ha using 200-400 l/ha of water
Spot Treatment – Knapsack Sprayers
- Bramble, Buddleia, Gorse, Nettle, Dock etc
- Apply at 15 ml/l of water
- Japanese Knotweed, Broom, unwanted saplings treat when sap flow is towards roots after flowering or from July
- Apply at 20 ml/l of water
Ensure even application to point of run off on all foliage – for more details see RT Evolution Application Guide
Contains : 12 g/l aminopyralid and 120 g/l triclopyr