- Supersedes Gallup Hi-Aktiv Amenity
- New generation surfactant system improves plant uptake to give excellent weed control
- Advanced BEAT adjuvant formulation – no additional surfactant required
- Rainfast within 1 hour
- Visible symptoms with in 7-10 days of application
- Treated areas can be planted or cultivated, 24 hours after treatment for annual weeds and 5 days for perennial weeds
The active ingredient of Mascot Hi-Aktiv Amenity is glyphosate, a systemic weed killer that is absorbed into a plant through the leaves and stalk, after which it spreads throughout the plant, blocking the plant’s enzymatic system and killing the weed from root to leaf.
Non-Crop Situations: Apply 1.1-4.4 litres/ha Mascot Hi-Aktiv Amenity in 80-250 l/ha of water.
Forestry Situations: Apply 2.9-7.3 litres Mascot Hi-Aktiv Amenity in 80-250 l/ha of water.
Aquatic Situations: Apply 3.7-6.6 litres Mascot Hi-Aktiv Amenity in 100-250 l/ha of water.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide product for Professional use is used according to the and that all operators are trained and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
5L other pack sizes available on request
Rates vary for area of use and weeds to be controlled. For in-depth data click on “Product Information.” Do not spray in windy weather or near to desirable species or amenity plants.
Read product label before use.
Contains 490 g/l (660 g/l IPA) glyphosate. MAPP 17696